Sunday 23 January 2011

Slow News Day (!)

Hey Guys,

So I have moved to vlogging and have that in store for you all. However, I just wanted to rant slightly at how, on the day I decide to vlog and explore new territory, there is NO news (or at least nothing I have much of an opinion about). Then, the very next day, there is a new EXPLOSION!!! :
Police have charged a man for the murder of Jo Yeates, movie plans confirmed for WikiLeaks story, Glee star Chris Colfer has written and will star in a feature film he has just got finance for (don't care about glee, just happy for him, amazed, and well done!! Also well done on the Golden Globe), Goldie Hart's brilliant speech at the Comedy Awards and then Earth is going to have a second sun. Yes, a second sun...

Worst part is, you can tell in the video (that I shall post for you guys later in the week, along with another, more successful one... possibly expanding on this rant...:D) that I have not much to say... stupid news. :P

So, I just wanted to rant as well as let you know that last weeks blog is now a vlog sitting on my computer begging to be posted.
I shall definitely expand on the above.

Until then,

Leave your views and opinions in the comment section below, and keep your eyes open! (seriously need to change that...???)

(GARAGAGAGAGAGA!!!! want your bad romance...)

No comments:

Post a Comment