Sunday 23 January 2011

Adele

Hey guys,

I'm not due to do a news vlog/blog yet, but I saw an article today and felt a rant coming on.

So a couple days ago when I was doing our previous post, I looked at this article:


Apparently Adele nearly killed P Diddy. Normally I wouldn't take such interest in this, but I thought how could Adele nearly take down a big gansta rapper dude (I'm not cool, don't judge). Although it isn't as action packed as you'd hope, the bit about her nearly killing P Diddy with a golf cart did make me lmfao... like properly hard. I decided not to report it as I didn't really have an opinion on it.

I do now.

In my news check-ings today I came across this article;



Adele has apparently saved Bob Dylan. I think Adele is having slight difficulty choosing her life direction. Does she wanna be the hard ass who nearly took one of the biggest rappers out with a gorramn golf cart (BOOYA!!!..no... ok.), or does she wanna be the saviour of the godfather of folk? And apparently she is making these claims! It all just makes me laugh, and seriously puts Meredith Brooks 'Bitch' in my head :P.

That's all for now, but I'll keep ya posted. Until then, leave your comments and opinions in the comment section below.

Keep your eyes open.

...I really need a new catch phrase for this... ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment